Wednesday, 9 May 2012

RANDOM MONEY-SAVING TIP NUMBER 1

Random? Yes - I keep coming across great moneysaving tips in books, magazines, the net, friends and family, and I don't make a note of them. Even worse, I don't bring them to the attention of my frugal army out there! I wonder how long it will take me to reach 100 Random Moneysaving Tips? 
Watch this blog!
So here's my Number 1 Random Moneysaving Tip:
Wind an elastic band (the flat red ones that postmen often drop everywhere are good) around the tube of your liquid soap dispenser - this stops the top from being depressed too far which saves soap, saves water (the more soap, the more water needed to wash it off) and gas (if hot water is used your combi boiler fires up each time).
So a triple saving for no cost at all!
 Catch up with all the Random Money-Saving Tips

No comments: