Sunday, 3 April 2011

HOW TO AVOID THE BIG EASTER EGG RIP-OFF!

What have I done to save money this week? Well, apart from price-checking a month's worth of Tesco receipts and getting over £6 back in coupons, I have bought lots of little chocolate Easter eggs for my little peeps - Cream eggs, caramel eggs, Smarties eggs - all sorts! Most of them are 2 for 80p or £1, and my spend per person for a huge amount of chocolate, was around £3, just about what it would have cost me for a lot of cardboard and a very small amount of chocolate egg!
To finish off the gift I bought some "spring" looking party bags from Poundland (yes, for £1) and printed off some
"Happy Easter" gift labels to tie up the handles with (for free) using parcel ribbon left over from Christmas - done!

Happy frugal Easter!

No comments: