Friday, 18 February 2011

AND WHAT HAVE I DONE THIS WEEK TO SAVE MONEY?

Well, this week I have not been very inventive in the saving money stakes, but I have done a few things:
  • I have tried not to flush the toilet unless absolutely necessary as our water bills appear to have gone up quite dramatically in the last 6 months.
  • I have kept watching out for BOGOFF offers as I am running out of dishwasher tablets and today I've found one - still cost me over £10 (ouch!) but I have got 84 tablets for that.
  • I saved a bowlful of lovely gravy/sauce from yesterday's casserole and had it for lunch today.
  • I've only bought the Jordan's cereal bars today because they were 2 for £3 (they've recently gone up to over £2 and I'm not buying them all the time they are that price!
I've got to get busy and do better next week!

No comments: