- Take a football, frisbee or kite to the park or beach and just run around!
- Walk your dog (or someone else's) and I mean really walk the dog - like about 3 miles a day and briskly! Dogplay has over 40 other inventive activities to do with your dog!
- If it rains, get the kids involved in the housework (even if you have to bribe them!) -clean the house from top to bottom whilst listening to your favourite music and work off those calories!
- Go out for a ride on your bikes - find your nearest bike trail and go for it. Take a packed lunch and drink and make a day of it.
- Get them out in the garden - mow the grass, sweep up, plant seeds, do the weeding, get rid of rubbish, dead head the plants.
- Go for a walk - good exercise and good talking time with your kids. Find a suitable walk near you here.
More ideas for the school holidays!