Tuesday, 5 January 2010

ONE LAST CHRISTMAS EXPENSE!

Well, that's it - Christmas is finally over - despite feeling like a 2-week marathon, it's over...almost.
I've not quite finished taking all the decorations down yet. I thought I had until tomorrow - but according to this 12th night info they must come down today - or remain up all year - eeeeeeeek!!!!!! What a terrible thought.
There's also a couple of other frugal things I've yet to do for NEXT Christmas - buy some very reduced crackers if I can find some (it's cold, it looks like it's about to snow, I don't want to go out, it's lunch time - maybe I'll go later) and make my labels from the Christmas cards.

I'd like to say that, like all good frugallers, I'm on the lookout for next year's Christmas presents, but I'm not - I just can't bear the thought of it!

No comments: