Tuesday, 24 March 2009

MAKE YOUR TOILETRIES LAST LONGER!

Doesn't it just get on your nerves as you struggle with those hard plastic tubes trying to squeeze out the last little bit of hair gel, face cream or whatever - and it just won't come out? You know there's still plenty in there, but the tube is not squashable and there's a hard plastic lid on the end that won't be prised off however many fingernails you break! Well, I got so mad with my tubes that I took it out on them by ripping into them with scissors - this way I made my small tube of eye cream (on the left) last another week and the facial wash was hiding 3 more weeks' worth in the top under that black lid! To keep the contents of your cut tube clean and stop them drying out, you can usually squash one end back up inside the other.

No comments: